Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh yeah

I can't believe it's Wednesday and I haven't posted since Saturday.  Okay, yes I can but there's no need to rub my face in it!  lol

Sunday we went to church and I just loved the sermon.  It was from the book of Mark and Pastor just went verse by verse pulling out things I hadn't thought of before.  Loved it.  Seriously love our new church.  :-)

Wait, before I get to this week I have to share some pics from last week!  Friday night we went out to eat and had a little fun while we were waiting for our food.





Yeah, we are THAT family!  It helped to lighten our load so I was glad to do it.  :)

Monday was the start of school-for real.  No honestly, we really did.  That is until we had to take Peanut(9yo) for her follow up due to more facial swelling.  Yeah, we were so glad to see that.  Our doc looked at her and decided to prescribe more antibiotics and steroids.  Then he was going to check out all the records and scans and refer us to an ENT.  Yippee Skippee.

I guess we will know more tomorrow since that is when the appointment is.  I'm not sure if it is good that they got us in that quickly or if that means she's bad off.  Gotta love the pessimistic attitude, huh?


No comments: