Friday, August 13, 2010
Friday's Fave Five
It's not my celebration but Susanne's over at Living to tell the Story. It is her 100th post of Friday's Fave Five. 100 posts of remembering blessings, wow! What a great way to spend Friday's.
Here goes my list for this Friday.
1. Family and friends. This week I have been inundated with calls from people checking up on me. It has been nice. The girls keep commenting on how many friends we have and how wonderful it is that they call.
2. Friends bringing meals. I can not say enough how much of a blessing this is. For me as well as my family. I think they would get tired of sandwiches for every meal! And we are getting some new ideas and recipes, double bonus!!
3. Modern medicine. How wonderful that God gave men the wisdom to figure out what is wrong with our bodies and do something about it.
4. My dear, wonderful husband. When any of our dds are very sick or have procedures done he brings them a stuffed animal. Well, after my surgery he didn't want to get me a stuffed animal so he got me...SHARPIE PENS AND HIGHLIGHTERS!!! He knows what I love! ;-D
5. I did not die. I know that sounds silly but this surgery had me kind of freaked out. I was very worried about dying and leaving my kids w/o a mom. I couldn't imagine my 5yo growing up and not really remembering me..it was making me very anxious. But, God answered my prayers and let me stay with my beautiful dds and wonderful dh.
If you want to participate this week and list some of God's blessings, head over to Susanne's at Living to tell the Story and add your name.