Yes, this one is late too! But I am determined to keep doing them so I am going to post late.
Here is my list for Friday's Fave Five.
1. Jury Duty! No, I didn't get picked but I was thrilled just to have been asked. (think Sally Field here!) I was so thrilled to get my summons and hopefully next time I will get to serve.
2. Sabbath Week. This is the single best thing we have done for our school, our family, and for me-ever. Don't know what it is? Here is my post about it. It was perfect timing yet again.
3. T.V. Yup, I said it. I love watching t.v. We don't do it much during the day and only watch certain things in the evening but I just love watching t.v. lol Movies, too. We love movies. This week my girls chose to watch Gone With the Wind all on their own. They had seen it before, at least the bigger ones, but they wanted to watch it again. AND they ALL sat through the whole things and LOVED IT!!! Better yet, the two older ones have learned the allure of Clark Gable. *sigh* I love me some Clark Gable!!
4. I love our church. Friday night our two older girls were given the opportunity to serve the younger kids while earning money for The 30-hour Famine they are participating in. They are getting so many opportunities to serve others and to grow their faith. It blesses this momma's heart so much.
5. This week Bug started asking us to pray at dinnertime. We have always done this but this week she grabbed the girls' hands and said, "Pay". When we asked if she wanted to Pray, she beamed!! We said a prayer and she asked for "Mo." lol This time I asked if she wanted to pray and she nodded. So I had her say this prayer, "Dear Jesus" -"cheesus", "thank you"- "thak uuu", "for this food"- "food", "Amen" -"AAAmennnn" It was just about the most precious thing ever. I wish I would have gotten it on video.
What are your Fave Five? Want to read some other Fave's? Head over to Living to Tell the Story and check them out!!