Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Daylight Review

This is Heidi St. John's new book The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Daylight.  Don't you just love the cover?!

I had the pleasure of reading this book before it was released and let me tell you...it is WONDERFUL!

I read it, re-read it, and plan on reading it yet again.  ;-)  I know that when I get my hard copy it will have highlights and notes all over it!

Heidi St. John has added another installment to her encouraging books for homeschooling moms and you won't be disappointed with it.  This book is all about how to get it all done.  Okay, not all of it, but some of it at least and doing it without losing your joy or your mind!  The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Daylight uses humor and self-effacing stories to bring to light the everyday happenings in the homeschool family and ways to help it run more efficiently. 

This book is filled with real life stories from Heidi St. John as well as schedules, ideas, and examples that are easy to follow and put into practice.  As a mom that struggles with organization in her homeschool and life in general, I can tell you that this book will help and encourage you.  It has practical tips and ideas to set us on the path to successful homeschooling. 

I can not recommend this book enough.  It will make your heart lighter just reading it.  In a down-to-earth way, Heidi St. John uses humor to touch our heats and make us feel like we aren't the only ones.  Isn't that what we all want-to not feel alone? I love Heidi's humor and her heart for homeschooling moms.

Check out the Pre-release sale of this great book here.  There are several bundle deals that include her book The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Romance and Words Along the Way:A Journal for Busy Moms.  Right now the Pre-Release sale is offering FREE shipping!  I'm going to have to check out these bundles for myself!


Go check it out.  I know you will be blessed by Heidi and her words of encouragement.

**I am sharing my honest opinion about this book and was not compensated in any way.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm looking forward to receiving this book to review too! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

Sounds like a great book! :)