Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, October 31, 2011

A non-review post!

Life has been just moving along at racing speed.  First I had bronchitis, then Bug got sick-which ended up being croup-, then our 6yo started getting sick, and now our 13yo is showing symptoms of getting sick. 

Can you say done with sickness?

I am.  Truly and wholly done.

While all that was going on we had Sabbath Week, school, soccer, ballet, two drama practices, BSF, a van that wouldn't start, a leak under the house, a printer that won't work, two computer crashes, a job change for hubster, and I'm sure more than that.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it?  Nah, I don't think so either.

But, I know whom I have believed and I trust Him to make things right and to take care of us until that time.  He is faithful.  He is wonderful and generous and kind and loving.  He knows the trials we face and is waiting for us to ask Him for help.

So, we keep going on and pray daily for strength and peace.  Life is good even with all the troubles. 

It's good because we have Jesus.



1 comment:

MommyKuehner said...

Feel better soon!!! It's hard to keep things going with all the sickness around.