Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

A long weekend

Soccer season is in full throttle and I am fairly done with it.  Not because I don't like watching my girls play, I love it, but I am increasingly sick of teams that are uber competitive at 7yo.   The teams that are just gearing up to go to the competitive leagues and using the league we are in for practice. 

I just want to shout at them, "It's just a game."

It is frustrating when our girls just want to have fun and the other team is out for blood.  It makes it no fun for anyone.

But, my sweet 7yo is still having fun and getting to see first hand that winning isn't everything and sometimes you can take life a little too seriously.  (her momma learns that lesson often, she just needs to remember it!)


No comments: