Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I went back

I had to postpone my follow up dentist appointment for my tooth because it was still hurting quite a bit and there was NO WAY I was going back if it was hurting in the slightest little bit.

Thankfully the dentist agreed with me.

I waited another week and it was still hurting.  :-(  This time I had to go in so he could look at it. 

I was terrified to be honest with you.  I was about to throw up on my way there but I forced  myself to go and meet it head on.

The dentist checked it out and found more infection.  He cleaned it out and put gauze in it.  Another round of antibiotics and more waiting.  I'm not going to lie to you, I was thrilled that I didn't have to sit in that chair and get work done.  I was thrilled to leave.

But I have to go back on the 26th.  At least I will if the tooth stops hurting.  ;-)


No comments: