Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, February 28, 2011

I am too old!

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content.



I am officially too old to spend half the night at a concert and then have a full day the next day!  It is killing me.  I can barely keep my eyes open at this point. 

We had our homeschool group this morning and the girls and I have to show up at 8:15AM!!  We get things ready for the day.  That ended at 12:05 and then we had an extra choir/drama rehearsal right after that.  At 12:45 we finally headed home after locking up the co-op stuff and ate lunch.  By 2 o'clock I was getting ready for voice lessons for my oldest dd when she realized her mp3 player was dead.  We had to scrounge around for another one, make me some more coffee and run out the door. 

After the lesson we headed to the store for food.  I have not gone grocery shopping(bad meal planner) and  had no food with which to make supper.  (that sentence is for my grammatically minded hubby!)  We were home again by 3:30pm making supper.  The house needed picking up, dishes needed done, naps needed taken. 

Sadly only two of those three things were completed.  I'm still mourning the loss of my nap today.  Steven came home by 4:20, we ate and talked and then everyone piled onto the couches and didn't move all evening!

hahaha  Seriously.  We finally were able to just sit and do nothing.  But could I fall asleep even for a little bit?  Oh noooo.  My eyes would not get anywhere near the closed position.  I would just get relaxed and the eyes would pop right back open.  grrr

So now, I am going to go to bed early and try to sleep.  Will it happen?  I don't know.  I may have to resort to drugging myself to get some sleep.  No, I am not above that.  Benadryl is my special friend sometimes!

For now I should probably stop rambling before I say something really embarrassing! lol


No comments: