Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Quiet Night

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content.

Tonight, I had the opportunity to have the evening alone like I do on so many Tuesday nights.  Steven takes the girls to BSF and I get to stay home.  Alone!

Amazing

This afternoon I piled up the work that was waiting for me in anticipation of getting it done this evening.  I had it all sitting around the end of the couch so that it was all accessible.  I even had a cuppa coffee sitting beside me for some comfort and energy.

it didn't work

I sat here all evening and didn't do any of my work.  None of it.  Well, that's not exactly true.  I did read some of the new review material I received in the mail yesterday.

Other than that, I have been sitting on the couch all evening long.  That magical thing that happens when my back side gets near the couch happened tonight and the gravitational pull of the couch was just too much to pull away from!

So...the work will wait for tomorrow.  I guess it's a good thing that tomorrow is Free School!


No comments: