Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Snow

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content.

The problem with all that snow is that something has to be done with it.  Since Steven works all day, that leaves me to deal with it. 

I don't mind really.  It gives me some quiet time away from the kids while giving me some exercise.

I think this time I might have overdone it, though.  By the time I was done it was an hour and a half later and my vision was starting to get blurry.  Seriously.  It was a little unnerving.  I can see why they warn people about having heart attacks while shoveling snow. 

Now, my muscles are so sore I can hardly move. 

I spent just over an hour in the bath tub trying to get warmed up and soaking my muscles.

I took a nap this afternoon and I'm still sitting on the couch afraid to do much more.

So, I'm not gonna!  I'm going to take care of my sick hubby and just watch some t.v.  :)




These were out our front door this morning!  It was kind of cool.  It was about two feet deep right in front of the door and about a foot deep in front of the garage door.  It is completely cleared off of the driveway but only off the front porch enough so that the mailman can bring me more review products!

I have priorities after all!


2 comments:

Christi said...

We couldn't even get out our front door this morning, we had to exit the garage and shovel the walk. Otherwise, our complex gets shoveled for us, which is awesome. Last year I did the same thing, by the time I finished shoveling I thought my head was gonna explode, it scared me. Hope you feel better, take it easy!!

Kristine said...

Great amounts of snow, and so pretty!