Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New things

I am actually trying to do this from my phone! Watching t.v tonight upset my stomach so much that I can't sleep. We watched a show about people who are addicted to eating strange, nasty things like toilet paper or cigarette ashes. My stomach is turning just thinking about it. And I thought I had problems!

I don't feel so strange having to eat my foods in even numbers now. That's downright normal compared to someone that eats pottery or laundry detergent! I know that people that eat things like that can have mineral deficincies but still...ashes?

Ick!

Not sure I have ever really felt 'normal' before, I think I will quit while I'm ahead and go to sleep. In my bed where the pillows must face the same direction and be the same distance from the edge of the bed or require adjusting until they are.

What was I saying about normal???






No comments: