Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hmm...

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content. 



Do you ever have those times when you just can't concentrate?  No matter how hard you try you just can not focus on what you need to.  It becomes even more of a struggle the more you try to do it.  Even the simplest thought becomes elusive.

That's where I am right now.  My oldest calls it a neurological episode!  I don't think she is far from the truth.  I am tired, stressed, and distracted by life.

I can't seem to remember from one room to the next what I was going in there to get or do.  I make a list of things that need done and lose the list. 

It's not a fun place to be. 

I think a little more sleep would help.

For now, if you see incoherent ramblings on here that are more than usual just show me a little mercy and maybe say a prayer for rest. 


1 comment:

Karla said...

I understand completely what you mean. That is my life this week too. And to make it worse, I had all these grand plans of things to accomplish since I am not working this week. :( Hang in there and hopefully, we will both recover soon. :)