Betty over at The Cow Queen tagged me and put these questions up for me to answer. So here goes...
1. Do you plan to homeschool "forever" or just for a season?
We plan to homeschool for as long as God calls us to it. Part of me hopes it is for the long haul, though. I love having my kiddos home with me!
2. What is your biggest homeschooling challenge, and how do you handle it?
Attitudes. Theirs and mine. We are all such different people and we struggle to find the harmony for our family sometimes. We are all sinners saved by Grace trying to follow Christ and we don't always live out His example.
3. If you have multiple children, how do you find one-on-one time for instruction? (I mainly mean for younger children and reading.)
I have a schedule planned out so that each child gets one-on-one time with me during the day. It doesn't always work, but I try.
4. How do you find time for your own pleasure reading?
I stay up late and read on my lunch time. Or any other time that I have a free minute!
5. How do you find any time for yourself?
It is hard sometimes but I have a wonderful hubby that gives me time when I ask.
6. What is your favorite kid-friendly recipe? (you can just put the title, if you want -- I know where to find you ;) )
My kids love fettuccine alfredo with chicken and steak and hamburgers and homemade pizza!
7. Why do you blog?
I love to write! I have so many things running through my head all the time and I need someplace to put them. :)
8. Boxers or briefs? Just kidding ... sweet or salty ... your favorite snack.
YES!! Depends on the day, time, and place. I wouldn't turn down either one of them though!!
Okay, I have answered the questions and now I am supposed to tag some people and think of my own questions to ask them.
Okay, I will tag:
Sybil X 5
Willis Creek Ranch
Jewels of my Own
The Berry Patch
1. How did you meet your husband?
2. How did you choose the names for your children?
3. What is a life lesson you wish your children would learn without experience?
4. What is the one book you could read over and over again and why?
5. What/when/where was your favorite family vacation?
6. When you were 17, what did you see yourself doing? Is it what you are doing now?
7. Books or movies? Why?
8. How has God blessed you recently?
Okay, there are the questions. I hope everyone plays along, but if not I totally understand. I will try not to let my feelings be hurt or anything! lol