Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Dozen

I forgot this yesterday and when I went to check, I read that 2nd cup of coffee isn't going to be doing it anymore.  :(

At least we have today!
Here are today's questions:

1. What scares you the most

A) Physically Spiders, mice/rats.  When I see either of them half of my head goes numb and I completely freak out.  Can't help it, it is an overwhelming fear.  Other than that?  Drowning or otherwise dying painfully.
B) Emotionally Dying before my kids are old enough to remember me.  I have had dreams like that and I wake up bawling every time.

Why does it scare you, and how do you cope? I think the answers are self-explanatory?  How do I cope?  hmmm I run from spiders, literally.  I tremble in fear and wait for one of my kids to kill them!  I have actually called my dh home to take care of a mouse!!  The other?  I pray and pray and pray and trust God to fulfill His plan for our lives.
 

2. What comes to mind when you read the phrase, "Nothing gold can stay?"
It's all transient.  Nothing in this world will last beyond this world.  Even the 'best' of things.  The only thing that has any value and will last for eternity is Christ and His Love.


No comments: