I'm baack! I remembered to do this today, yay me!
1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie? Yes. I usually prefer to read the book first but I love both.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas I love the music, the weather, the spirit of it.
3. Which do you like better - the mountains or the beach? I have never seen either so I don't know. I think I would like both and would not discriminate against either one.
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive? A Dodge Challenger, Charger or a new Camaro. I wouldn't be too picky! lol
5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage? Coffee always coffee. But a close second would be Spiced Tea.
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook? Anyway I can! I use them all frequently.
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box? Mailbox on the street, love it!
8. Of the four basic personality types - sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric - which is your strongest? Which is your least evident? (See definitions below.) Sanguine is my strongest and phlegmatic is the least...I think!
9. What do you miss the most about being 20? I don't really miss it. I enjoy the age I am, honestly!
10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning? What do I have going that day? Am I going somewhere? Is anyone going to see me? Who is going to see me? See, those questions really matter. If it is a jammie day for school, then it takes me about two seconds. Now if someone is going to see me then it my take me around 30 minutes. Maybe? I'm not really sure. I guess I am going to have to time it next time I go somewhere!
11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family? I used to and it ended badly. So Steven does it all now. And he does it beautifully. :)
12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited? :( I have only seen about 12 states. I hope to see more before I die!!
Okay, there are my dozen. Want to see more answers? Go to 2nd cup of coffee and check it out.