So, here is my list. Late again. But done!
1. Have you, or has someone close to you, ever won an award for anything? hmm...I won best actress at our college one year, does that count?
2. Who is the nearest relative to you who has served in the US Military? My brother and sister, cousins, uncle, and many more. Most especially, my husband.
3. Share something that stirs the patriotic spirit in you. The Star Spangled Banner, seeing a flag fly, seeing a soldier in uniform, a song about soldiers. I am pretty patriotic and can get stirred up fairly quickly. :)
4. Where are you in the birth order in your family? Do you think your "placement" made a difference in your personality? I am the baby and yes, birth order matters. That's all I'm going to say about that!
5. Name one trait you hope you carry that was evidenced in your parents or grandparents. A willingness to help people and ask nothing in return.
6. If female, do you prefer wearing a skirt or pants? If male, shirt and tie or polo? Yes! I think if I went around without pants or a skirt on people would be offended! heehee It depends on the day. Some days are skirt days and some are pants. Then others still are just jammie days!
7. Approximately how many times do you wake during the night? What do you do to go back to sleep? Do I have to count? Lately it has been too numerous to even call it a night's sleep. Normally only one or two times to straighten the blankets because my dh has made a burrito of himself with the blankets. ;-D
8. Share a favorite movie quote. "Mawiage, twue luuve. Mawaige is what bwings us togevew today." Princess Bride. Love, love, love it!!
9. What is your favorite Fall candle scent? I have to choose just one? Okay, okay, today it would be cinnamon I think. No, maybe cinnabun. Wait, I have to go with vanilla. Love vanilla but I think it makes me gain weight because it smells so good.
10. What is one Fall activity you're looking forward to? Football! Yup, I love it. I also like the cool nights to sit with the family.
11. Tell us about a pleasant surprise that happened to you recently. My dh bought me a Nook. He had been saving up for it and didn't tell me. He just surprised me with it!
12. What was it like when you first met your in-laws-to-be? I think this one is better left alone. Really.
So, since my list is so late I guess you have already read the rest of the groups lists and I am behind in reading them. I bet they are brilliant! Oh wait, you haven't read them either? Race you over to 2nd cup of coffee...