It is time once again in the week to answer totally Random questions and then find out how others have answered them. If you want to participate, go to 2nd cup of coffee.
1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not. I love, love, love, Garage Sales!!! Especially in the niice neighborhoods. ;-D I have found furniture, a whole set of couches and end tables, for $50. They were/are in great condition and I got matching pillows for a quarter each! Woohoo!!
2. Name the last thing you fixed. Food or something broken? Food-Plantation supper. Broken item-the toilet in my bathroom.
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool I love the mascara that makes my eyes look more blue. I also love my tool bag. Steven got me my own tool bag and it is full of tools that I use around the house. I adore doing home improvement jobs!!
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other? I have to pick one? ugh There are so many that are so disorganized. I really just need help all the way around!
5. Which room could use re-decorating? Okay, again...all of them? I like doing home improvement jobs but those that know me irl know that I shouldn't be trusted to re-decorate on my own. No, seriously it's the truth. I am in the middle of picking pain for the front hallway and have asked four different people so far and I still haven't bought it yet. I'm a little of nervous about it!
6. Share something unique about your town. We are a somewhat big town, 400,000, but it still feels like a small town. Our skyline is not so big that you can't see the starts at night.
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be? I'm sorry? No, um...I told them not to do that. Wait, that doesn't sound too good. hmmm...I know. Love Jesus, please Him only, and follow Him relentlessly.
8. Do you Facebook? Oh yeah!! Love Facebook!
9. Describe your favorite shoes. A pair of Sketcher's that are falling apart. :( I can't find another pair just like it and they are perfect for my feet. Sketcher's if you are reading this, please send me more shoes!!!
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it? Neither. We use our Mp3 players or ipods to listen to music.
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal? My kitchen if someone else is making it! hahaha I'm not sure about that. It would depend on the company I suppose. I don't want to be in a car with people I don't care for for more than 10 minutes but a car full of people I love-endless travel time!
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging? Bathing. Eating. School. Exercising. Working on reviews. Great now I feel guilty. Thanks. ;-p
Head on over to 2nd cup of coffee and join in the fun!