It's Friday already? I can't believe that this week went by so quickly! I don't think I like that very much. I still feel like there is more to do and not enough time to do it. Oh well, I guess I will just plan the weekend and not worry about it! lol
This week has been pretty great! Finding my Fave Five was easy...
1. The holiday weekend meant that Steven got Monday off. We had a very relaxing work day! heehee Actually we worked in the morning and took the afternoon/evening off. I just love how God put Steven and I together. We work on home improvement projects so well together that it is just too much fun!
2. The weather has been absolutely AMAZING!! We were able to sit on our front lawn and do school. Perfect weather. It was just the break we needed from the monotony of our basement and school room. I love living in a state that has all of the seasons God created-it makes every day so much of an adventure.
3. Finishing work on a deadline. I do reviews for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine's Crew and I am loving it! In exchange for my honest opinion, I get FREE homeschool products. Can you believe that? I feel pretty honored to have been chosen for it and am constantly feeling the pressure to do a fabulous job with the reviews. It's a good kind of pressure, though! lol
4. Watching my oldest daughter grow and mature. This week we took her to the optometrist to get fitted for contacts. She plays soccer at the U14 level and is expected to do headers, which was kind of hard with glasses on. She struggled for well over 3 hours to get them out yesterday. Steven finally pulled them out for her. Many tears were shed. Today, she did it all on her own. :-D What a wonderful young lady she is becoming.
5. The ability to call on The Saints of God in prayer. How awe inspiring is it to know that the Saints are lifting up your prayer to a Holy and Loving God with you. What an awesome responsibility we have to one another to boldly approach the Throne of Grace with confidence and place our petitions before our Heavenly Father. Thank you, Abba, for the gift of prayer and for the intercession of your Saints.
If you would like to participate in this wonderful meme, head on over to Susanne's at Living to tell the Story and sign up. I would love to read your Fave Five!