Friday, September 3, 2010
Friday's Fave Five
It's that time again, time to look back on the week and remember the blessings. It's been kind of a long week here and I'm pretty much done with it!
If you want to read some more Fave's from other bloggers weeks, go to Susanne's at Living to tell the Story and find out how.
1. On Monday we had our homeschool groups picnic. It was a great gathering of old and new friends. We had great fellowship and wonderful food. ;-D We had beautiful weather and the kids were able to play outside the whole time.
2. Our 11yo dd's foot wasn't broken! Trust me that is a definite favorite. lol
3. I was able to have a mom's night with some wonderful friends. We sat along the edge of a lake and visited while God painted a gorgeous sunset for us.
4. Soccer season has started again. I love watching my girls play and have fun.
5. I think my absolute favorite of the week is that my 5yo dd can now hit the trash sack when she needs to throw up. She can also make it to the bathroom before it splatters all over the floor. However, this morning when it took her by surprise she let it go on my bed. :(
I am tired and worn out today and my stomach is feeling a little icky so it is short and sweet. Head on over to Susanne's to participate.