Friday, July 23, 2010
Friday's Fave Five
I am a little late with this but better late than never, right? ;-)
My Friday's Fave Five are these:
1. Our neighbors asked us to take care of their pool while they are gone. Oh yeah, we can use it all we want to while they are gone. Woohoo!! We have been swimming several times a day. Love it!
2. Don and Mary. They are the neighbors that are right next to us. They are like another set of grandparents
to the kids and we love them. They are always ready to talk to the girls and give hugs. What a blessing to have another set of older people in our kids' lives.
3. My new bike!! Steven got me a new bike. Okay, well I helped pay for it out of the money the group paid me to run sound. But still...I got a new bicycle! I haven't had a new bike in over 13 years. It is so beautiful. It's blue and it's a mix of old and new styles. Pictures to follow.
4. My attic fan. lol If you had been here you would understand what I mean without me having to tell you that I started a fire in my oven three times this week. No kidding. I need to clean it but what do I do when the fire starts? Throw flour on it of course! Praise God I don't have a smoke detector that is turned on in the kitchen(shhh I turned it off until the oven is clean!) I know, I know, I will turn it back on. Promise!
5. Royal Family Kids Camp. I have been volunteering for going on 11 years now and I can't begin to tell you all the wonderful things about this camp. It is a blessing to me as well as the foster kids we get to love on all week. Check them out, you will be blessed.
So there is my list, late but it's still Friday so I'm good! lol If you want to participate head on over to Susanne's at Living to tell the Story and join us.