Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Making my life easier

As a homeschool mom of five I am busy. I have a Sophomore, a Freshman, a 6th grader, a 3rd grader, and a 3yo. That's a lot of school work to keep track of.

Plus, with the high schoolers I NEED to keep track of their subjects, grades, activities, and such. It is a little intimidating and a lot overwhelming.

So much so that I have been known to ignore it until it is piled up and hours worth of work. Not good.

But I was able to review My Home School Grades with Mosaic Reviews and my life has never been the same!

I truly love this program. It is so easy to use. I have tried other programs that have a manual longer than the phone book and more complicated than html coding. I couldn't figure them out. I gave up almost before I got started.

MHSG is so not like that. It is sleek, simple, and they have stellar customer service. I entered a student on Friday with her info, her classes, and some of the grades for the year and it took less than 20 minutes. FOR ALL OF IT!!

Plus, they are coming out with upgrades that will make it even cooler. I really do love it. Just thought I'd let you know again! ;-)

 

No comments: