Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Am Second Review

Have you heard of I Am Second? I saw a video some time ago and loved it. It was honest, simple, and very moving. It was an Olympic athlete talking about the adversities and struggles in his life and how he managed to get through them by God's Grace and leaning on God despite his circumstances.

I loved it.

It is still one of my favorite videos on the I Am Second website. I have watched it several times and am moved each time I watch it. One of the reasons is that I watched Scott Hamilton skate while I was growing up and was impressed by his skating but also his attitude. He always made me smile.

Years later watching the video he made for I Am Second I was impressed with him yet again. His candor about his mother's cancer, his health problems, and other things moved me in a different way than just watching him skate. He was simply sitting there in a chair and being honest about his struggles and how God walked him through them.

It is beautiful.

I watched Bethany Hamilton's video and loved it as well as a few others. There are so many to choose from that I honestly haven't been able to watch them all! They are categorized by the issue they talk about so you can cross reference something you are dealing with and find a video to encourage you.

Follow this link to watch Scott Hamilton's video:

http://www.iamsecond.com/seconds/scott-hamilton/


About: I AM SECOND

Actors. Athletes. Musicians. Business leaders. Drug addicts. Your next-door neighbor. People like you.

The authentic stories on iamsecond.com provide insight into dealing with typical struggles of everyday living. These are stories that give hope to the lonely and the hurting, help from destructive lifestyles, and inspiration to the unfulfilled.

You’ll discover people who’ve tried to go it alone and have failed. Find the hope, peace, and fulfillment they found. Be Second.


Want to help? Seconds Change might be the opportunity for you. Visit their Facebook page to find out more.

About: Seconds Change

Give Change, Make Change- Many more stories are waiting to be told. You can help. Commit $2 every Tuesday to build film funds, and your contribution will be used to develop, produce and promote new films. Join the project and become an I am Second insider with access to exclusive content via Facebook.

Resources:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Iam2nd.Nashville
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IamSecond
Website: http://www.iamsecond.com

No comments: