Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Workboxes...Playboxes

I finally have some pictures of our Workboxes/Playboxes for Bug.  We have been using them this week and they are a big hit!  She loves the new toys and is learning to pick them up, put them away, and only have one tub at a time. 

It's been a big week! lol

So, I ordered some educational toys from Timberdoodle.  I can not say enough how much I love Timberdoodle.  Yes, I am a reviewer for them but I honestly love their products.  They are quality made toys that foster imagination.  Can it get any better?  I don't think so.

Anyway, on to the boxes.

As I said in the earlier post, I moved a bookshelf out to the family room over by our table.  It is pretty empty at the moment and is a perfect spot for Bugs boxes.  I had to secure it so that it wouldn't fall over**always secure bookshelves when littles are going to use them** and then we could start filling it.


The new bookshelf.

 The lower two shelves are just perfect for Bugs boxes.  She can get to all of them and put them all away.  Sweet!


A close-up of her shelves.
Doesn't her shelf look so cool?  It is all fresh and ready to use.  I really do love to organize and get shiny new things. roflol


I got these at Wal-Mart!


We might like these toys a little more than Bug does...




This is a puzzle from Timberdoodle...LOVE IT!!
This picture isn't great but she loves this box.  

The last picture shows the Snug Bugs-Bug Chain

ImagiPLAY Buddy Blocks

and a wooden shoe for lacing I picked up at a local store. 

We also have a tub for coloring books, pages, and crayons.  This is a favorite as well.  :-) 

Oh yeah, don't forget the books.  There are only a few on the shelf because she pulls them off constantly to read. 


I am pretty sure we will be adding things to this shelf for Bug and maybe switch them out so they don't get boring.  ;-)

**I bought with my own money the items from Timberdoodle.  This is not a review I just really, really love Timberdoodle's products.  ;-)

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

Excellent, so glad it's working out!!!