Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Did I mention that it was going to be a long week??


When Bean broke her arm last week, I knew we were in for it.  She is not the most patient patient.  she is whiney, crabby, and generally hard to deal with.  She broke her right arm so she is basically helpless,too.  But beyond that she WILL NOT SIT STILL. 

She cries bc she can't do cartwheels.  Okay, that's not exactly true-we won't let her do them.  She can do one armed cartwheels but we have forbidden her to do them.  We also had to forbid her to jump off the couch, jump off the fifth from the bottom step, jump on a trampoline, play soccer, and just about everything else she is crying to do.  ugh  kill me now if she has to have a cast for the next six weeks.

I love her but oh my goodness I am done with a six year old in a cast.  

yeah, that doesn't win me any mothering awards but it's the truth!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you! My at-the-time 5 year old ball of 'princess energy' had a skull fracture and I had to 'keep her calm and not jumping around' for three weeks. THREE WEEKS! Fortunately we all lived :-)