Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas shopping

Yeah, I waited until this week to do our Christmas shopping.  Why?  Well, I thought I had another month.  Seriously I did.  I know it was just delusional but I really believed it.

So, marathon shopping was in order.  I just love shopping.  And if you believe that you have either never met me or are really gullible.  Sorry, I am feeling a bit snarky.  The stress of the shopping experience hasn't worn off yet. 

Okay, I'll be nice now.  ;-)  We were able to get almost all of our Christmas presents on our extremely long day of shopping.  I even was able to buy the stuff to make homemade vanilla.  I'll let you know how that turns out!

I am still not ready for Christmas.  I haven't bought any presents for the kids yet.  sshhh Don't tell them!  We did finally put up the tree but no other decorations.  I just can't bring myself to get in the spirit of the season.  I will be glad when it is over.  How's that for cynical?

I better go before I get even worse than snarky!


1 comment:

Leah Courtney said...

Christmas is my least favorite holiday. I just don't like all the hype. I am through shopping mostly- but I still have a few things to finish up. :(
I'm stopping by to say hi from Molly's Home Team.