Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Catching up on pics

My new coffee maker!  I got this for my birthday and let me tell you, it gets a workout everyday!  heehee





My mom's dog, Bailey...she is a beast!  An absolutely adorable, fluffy, beast.  :-D





She really wanted to go on the field trip, but soon tuckered out.  :(




Sweetness...




Gettin' her game face on!




Up close and personal.  Can you see the cut in the corner of her eye?  She got it at soccer practice when she took a ball in the face.  lol


I have more pics, of course, and will try and finish putting more pics on later this weekend.


3 comments:

Beauty said...

Love the pictures! Thanks love mom

Bethany said...

okay, I just saw this post. And that picture of me when i had the scratch... I am deeply offended that you think that is funny. Maybe you should get hit in the face. Then we'll see how funny it is then!!!

momma24 said...

I have been hit in the face, numerous times. Remember when you broke my nose? nuf said.