Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Catching up, again!

I made breakfast on Saturday.  Shocking?  I don't think so.  I make breakfast a lot, I just make enough to freeze so that I don't have to do it every day!!  lol

I made a version of Monkey Bread and it was YUMMY!!



Last week our youngest turned 5 (birthday post still in the works!) and Steven always teaches the girls to tie their shoes after they turn 5.  So on Saturday, our youngest sat on her daddy's lap and told him that he forgot to teach her to tie her shoes yesterday.  :)

He taught her right then and there.





He showed her twice and then she wanted to try it for herself.



She worked by herself for a few minutes and then...


SHE DID IT!!!  She was so proud that she tied and untied for each of her sisters and then her grandparents!



1 comment:

Beauty said...

how precious! Thanks for sharing the pictures.