Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas

Christmas this year was low-key.  I mean seriously really, really low-key.  So much so that I didn't even get pictures.  I kind of feel like a bad mom about that one but there it is.  We did homemade gifts for Steven's family and some homemade gifts for my side(only because I waited until the last minute for some)

But, for the girls we bought gifts.  They each got two or three things depending on what their gifts were.  Pajamas, of course!  And then something else they really wanted.  Steven and I exchanged gifts but he completely outdid himself.  I got a new mixer for the kitchen.  I couldn't believe it.  I have always wanted one and he remembered.  What a great guy!

We did have to alter our traditions a little because we were travelling to my sisters house for the day but it all worked out just great.  David was home, everyone was healthy, and we had amazing food!

This year Steven's side had Christmas on New Years and we got to have Bug with us!  All the cousins were so excited for her to be there(everyone else too!) and share Christmas with her.  It was pretty amazing.

Steven took off his traditional week between the two holidays and because of spacing he actually got more days than just the week.  We worked on projects, went on dates, slept in, watched movies...you get the idea.  It was awesome!



No comments: