Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Udderly Smooth Review

Winter is the perfect time to try new lotions. I am pretty particular though. I have demonstrated for several lotion companies over the years and have found some pretty great ones out there. Ones that I would recommend to my family. But they can't have strong scents in them. I am very sensitive to smells and a lotion with a strong scent is an immediate no from me.

With that in mind I was a little leery of signing up for this review. I wanted to try it but was worried about having to say that I couldn't even be in the same room as the lotion without getting a headache. Thankfully that was not the case.

Udderly Smooth is a fantastic lotion. It smells great-clean and fresh without overpowering you. It is creamy and soaks into skin quickly.

Okay, okay, hold on. Here is some info from the company:

Made in the USA for over thirty years, Udderly Smooth® products contain rich moisturizing ingredients. Not your average moisturizing lotion- Udderly Smooth® can be used on Dry Skin, Cracked Skin, forDiabetes Foot Care, as a Facial Moisturizer, as a General Moisturizing Lotion and many other uses.

Pioneered by a Pharmacist, reasonably priced and made in America’s heartland. Use Udderly Smooth® daily for smooth, soft skin head to toe.


Moisturizing Lotion


Original Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream is a greaseless, stainless water-based moisturizer with a light fresh fragrance.

Originally developed for use on dairy cows, Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream. is used by many people for their dry and chapped skin.

Use Udderly Smooth® as an everyday multipurpose moisturizing lotion. Udderly Smooth®. contains rich moisturizing ingredients that perform to soften dry, chapped skin.

Udderly Smooth® is available in 2 oz tubes, 4 oz. tubes, 8 oz jars, 10 oz with pump, 12 oz jars, 16 fl. oz bottles and 32 fl oz bottles.


Intrigued? I was. I had seen this available at our local store but never gave it a second thought. I mean, really. Udder Cream? Sure cows need to keep their udders from getting chapped but how does that translate to my skin? I wasn't interested.

 

Little did I know I was missing out. When my package came I was thrilled with what I was given to try. The box was full of goodies. I was squeeling with delight until I realized they were too cold to try right away! We had been gone and the postman left them on the porch for me. Usually not a problem but a cold snap came through causing freezing temps. I had to practice a little patience while the box was staring at me from across the room.

When it finally warmed up I snatched the hand cream up and squeezed a dollap into my hand. It was creamy and didn't run all over my hands. That was a good sign. But then I started rubbing it in and it felt like it was turning to water. Not a good sign. I was sure that it was going to evaporate and be as if I hadn't used any lotion at all. I was just about to sigh in frustration when I noticed my hands. The watery feeling was gone and my hands were smooth and soft. The lotion had already soaked in leaving my hands feeling wonderful. There was no sticky residue and the soft feeling continued for several hours.

I was hooked. I put the hand cream in my purse and offered it to everyone I saw!

Next was the Foot Cream. My oldest daughter is a soccer player and had some pretty calloused feet so I made her slather the stuff on her tootsies. She balked at first but when she felt the lotion sinking in making her feet soft she stopped complaining. The Foot Cream with Shea Butter is wonderful. It is extra thick like the Body Cream but still doesn't leave a sticky residue. Plus, they make your skin soft and moisturized.

We are loving Udderly Smooth at our house!

Want to find out more? Visit Udderly Smooth and check out everything they offer. You can find the Hand Lotion, Body Cream, and Foot Cream we tried and check out the other great products they offer on This Page. You can see on this page that the prices are very reasonable. Ranging from around $5 up to $8 for different sizes and creams. The Foot Cream 8oz option is only $6! You can't beat those prices!

Visit their website and Facebook page to find out more about this great product.

Don't forget to head over to Mosaic Reviews and see what everyone else thought of Udderly Smooth.

 

No comments: