Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

It Gives Me Hope

Today we had the privilege and honor to attend and high school graduation party/reception.  It was for a girl that we have known for nine years or so.  It has been amazing to watch her grow up into a lovely young lady.  I am honored to have witnessed her growth into a sweet woman of God.

I am also thankful to have witnessed this family's journey of homeschooling and successful they have been.  It gives me courage to keep going when I am worried that I'm failing my kids.  I love to see those families that have "made" it and are willing to encourage those of us still in the trenches. 

Since we are heading into high school next year this was especially encouraging to me.  Others have done and done it well, I can too. 


No comments: