Friday, June 18, 2010
Friday's Fave Five
Well, I decided to try and participate in a Meme. Yeah, I know...but I think I really need to do this one. It is called Friday's Fave Five and you are supposed to look back on your week and pick the Five Favorite things of the week. After this week, I could use a little blessing counting!
So here goes.
My Friday Fave Five are:
(in no particular order!)
1. Getting together with the moms from our homeschool group to scrapbook our yearbook. They are such a wonderful group of ladies and they are so encouraging and supportive. Of course, they make me laugh so hard! But the biggest perk is that they put up with me. :-D
2. I am loving that my oldest dd sounds so much like me on the phone that she has fooled her father, her aunt, and our homeschool group leader. She answers the phone and they start talking to her like she is me...could get us into trouble some day but for now it is too funny!
3. My two youngest dd's have spent countless hours this week making up dances and plays to put on for our family night tonight. They have been so secretive about it, stopping when we come in the room! I can't wait to see what they have come up with.
4. My second born went to her first Middle School event this week. ugh Not sure if I like that yet, but she was beaming!
5. That my second born loves to cook. She is making breakfast as we speak. But her favorite thing to make is dessert!!! Can you just hear me squealing with delight? She loves to make anything with chocolate in it...of course that would make me happy...duh! ;-)
So that is my list, what's yours? If you want to read more Friday Fave Five lists head on over here.