Friday, June 25, 2010
Friday's Fave Five
Oh yeah, I'm doing this one again! It was great to reflect last week and I am itching to do it this morning. It has been a great week here so it might be hard to pick just five, but I will try
1. Being able to be lazy. Now, I actually struggle with laziness and don't usually allow myself to do it very often, but this week we all needed to pull back and recoup. We slept in everyday, took naps, watched movies, and were generally slothful. ;-)
2. First Morning Hugs. In our house it is a special treat to be the first one to get a hug from the kids. You know the one. They are still warm from sleep and they want to cuddle a minute. I adore getting First Morning Hugs! I try and do it with each of my girls but sometimes they give them to each other and I'm okay with that too! When Daddy is home, he gets them all. Hey, I can share sometimes!
3. Talking about Homeschooling! Two ladies came over this week to ask questions and look at curricula. We had a lovely time visiting and hopefully I answered some questions.
4. Texting. Because even if my dh is in a meeting he can shoot me a quick I love you.
5. Having someone that doesn't see your child very often tell you what a wonderful, sweet, and respectful young lady they are. I love my children and thin they are amazing, but it's nice to hear once in a while!
There is my list. How 'bout you? What's yours?
Head on over to Susanne's at Living to tell the Story and get in on the fun.