Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School...

We are officially done with our school days for the year BUT we are not done with school!  lol  We are continuing to do Math and Latin through the summer as well as Botany.  As well as lots of outside activities, ie swimming and bike riding.  I have to admit that I am pretty glad to be done with school for the year.  It was a great year, but I am tired.  I am ready for sleeping in, lazy days, and spur of the moment fun.  Not that any of those will happen but a girl can dream, can't she?

I would like to say that we are going to be one of those super-homeschooling families that does creative and amazing things through-out the summer, but I just don't think that is going to happen.  For one, we are not one of those families.  We are average and we frequently don't get everything done.  Sometimes we even skip things; but don't tell anyone!  Secondly, I really would like to be lazy.  I also have some writing to get done.

I would be thrilled if I could keep up with the blog!  I guess that's one more thing to work on.  :-D

No comments: