Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Things...

I made the mistake of buying the girls new toothbrushes. Why is that a mistake you ask? Well, because I bought the kind that has a suction cup on the end. I figured that it would be an easy way for them to keep track of them.

Um, no.

It was an opportunity to see how many things they could stick to! Now, that doesn't sound so bad until your 4yo comes down and says that she got her toothbrush stuck, 'but it's okay now'.

Yeah, I don't think so.

One look at her and we could see exactly where she got it stuck. I think the picture explains it all!

Can you see her forehead? This happened a few days ago and it is still there!! lol Leave it to her to get a hickey on her forehead!



This is a flower that our 7yodd has nursed back to health. She is doing wonders with our plants. :-)



A picture of doughnuts? Well, I just had to because they were sooo yummy!



This is our 'new' car! Steven's van was having some issues and we were saving up for a different car that would get better gas mileage. Here it is! Steven is loving it. :-) It is nice for him to have a 'manly' car and not a minivan to drive!



2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh my... what a thing to have happen with the toothbrush.

Kristine said...

I know this is an old post, but I'd not seen it before. HILARIOUS about the hickey!!! And she's so sweet to let you take pictures!

I bet you are loving the Camry. I'm such a huge Toyota fan; we've had several over the years, Corolla, Camry, Highlander, and now my Prius.

So Steven ditches the minivan and gets a Camry. Robert's been making a big point that *I* get the Prius, while he gets my minivan. Apparently, it's a SPORT van, and now he sarcastically refers to it as such. lol But it gets a whole lot better mileage than his pickup!