Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Presidential Fitness Testing

Through our homeschool group we are doing the Presidential Fitness testing. It has been going well, I guess!

None of the girls are going to get anything more than Participation. And I am okay with that! They have all done their best and that is enough.

We (read dh) had to run the timed mile, half-mile, and quarter mile. It went really well. I got to sit on the driveway with my notes and cheer them on!!!

Dd 1 actually made National on her run. WOOHOO! When she was done, she collapsed on the curb. ;)

Dd 2 is pretending to be in pain. (Actually, for the next two days, she really was sore!)

This was dd3's first time to do the testing. She really did a great job. She ran the whole way and did not stop to rest!

No, dd4 didn't really do the testing; she just wanted to feel part of it! She was so excited to be able to be a 'big kid'!

This is just our neighbor's tree that I think is pretty. While I was sitting in the driveway cheering, I was able to ponder the beauty around me. (HEEHEE)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

GREAT job, all of you! I remember this from elementary school!