Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another week

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content.


This week has gone by in a blur.  On Tuesday night I got a stomach bug and spent all of Wednesday in bed.  It wasn't pretty.  That delayed my Christmas shopping, cooking, wrapping, etc a whole day.

That does not help with the harried feeling I already had about this season. 

However, I think it probably helped me more than I thought it would.  It made me slow down and just relax.  Today, Steven helped me wrap the rest of the presents and tomorrow the kids are going to help me do the baking.

We are going to make Pumpkin Rolls, homemade rolls, and a birthday cake for Jesus.  The rest of the baking will have to wait for next week.  For now, we are relaxing as a family and just enjoying being together.  I'm trying not to think about Christmas Eve.  Steven said yes to singing at a different church for their services after I asked him not to and I'm a little cranky about it.  ;-p


1 comment:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I'm sorry that you've been ill, but I'm glad you were able to rest. Have fun baking.

Merry CHRISTmas!