Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wow

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted since Sunday!  Crazy.  Quite a bit has been happening.  Monday we homeschool group, but I didn't go.  Our 8yo has strep.  She never complains about being sick but told me on Sunday night that her throat hurt. 

I checked her out and she had a fever and a red, splotchy throat.  :(

Monday afternoon was spent getting ready for our trip.  I didn't get everything finished.

Tuesday was spent much the same way.  I still didn't get everything done.

We left for Arizona Tuesday night.  Drove all night and arrived Wednesday afternoon. 

It was a great trip filled with lots of laughter and beautiful scenery.  I do have pictures but the internet is acting cranky and it is a bear to jump through the hoops to get it so I will wait on the pics until I am home. 

Today, Thursday, is filled with appointments for my bil at the Mayo and for just hanging out with my dh for me.  I hope to get a bunch more pics and share them after I get home to my nice wi-fi connection.  For now, I am going to just enjoy being with my hubby on a mini-vacation!

No comments: