Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, May 27, 2011

New Hair

**you know the drill!

Here are pics of the new hair, well most of us anyway!!

No, these aren't the best pictures.  Unfortunately they were more of an afterthought each time instead of planned.  But at least I documented it, right?  Before you freak out, I didn't forget that there was one more girl that had her hair cut.  She just put it up and didn't want to upset her hair-do!

 Her hair was pretty long before and it is still long after.  She just had more layers put in it and it looks great! 

 She got new glasses.  She really stepped out of her comfort zone with these and they look amazing!!


 I forgot already how long her hair actually was.  No wonder she was so mournful over it.  It was a HUGE change.

It does look so adorable, though.  She looks so much older with it shorter.  I'm not sure if I like that or not!


Her hair still had wispy baby hair at the bottom of it.  That's probably because she has only had three haircuts ever! lol


I struggle with her after picture so much.  She is so pale that the flash would wash her out completely but w/o it was icky.  So this was the best I could do.  lol

Her before pic.  I am still waiting to get an after of her.  She has to get her hair just right before she will let me take a pic!!


No comments: