Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Caught in the Act!

I found her under the table after it had been quiet for a little too long!! She was being so careful to be quiet.









When she looked up at me, I could see what she was doing. Do you see what is in her hands? She was still trying to be very quiet about eating my snack!

When she took this bite, I told her that it was her last bite because she had already had enough of the candy bar.







So, what did she do? She shoved the last of it in her mouth and chewed for the next 5 minutes!!!

There goes my snack! :(

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh!! At least she didn't get chocolate all over the carpet?

momma24 said...

She didn't get it on the carpet, just all over her clothes because of the intense drooling from too much food in her mouth! LOL