Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another day, another nit-picking, arm-poking opportunity

Where did my angelic children go? Where are the kids that would play together and not fight? Where are the kids that obeyed? Where are the kids that would look at me with such love and devotion that it would make you cry? WHERE??? I tell you that the body snatchers came in the night and took my sweet children away and left these, these, whining, crying, fighting, cranky, stinky, snotty, rugrats!!! AAGGHH!!

This used to be us! It was soo easy to take them places and do things. They did just what they were told and followed me like I knew everything! Then...

They decided to gang up against me and get their own personalities! They all have their own ideas about what to wear, what to do, what to say, and where to go. Who said they could do that? I surely didn't. I never remember saying that I was not in control anymore. Did I give them permission to be their own person and not just do exactly what I say and think what I think?


Oh, yeah, I guess I did! Would I really want it any other way? Well, maybe on some of it. But I still really like the idea of that first picture and I hold it fondly in my memory of what I think it used to be like!!!

No comments: