Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pictures to catch us up

Since I have been completely remiss in keeping this blog up the last few years, I am going to just pick up here and post things as I remember them! Or when I find the pictures to use. Lol

 

Thanksgiving without Bug was tough but it was good,t oo. Here is our gussied up pic on the way to somewhere!

 

We also celebrated the long awaited movie Star Wars The force Awakens. It is quite an expensive endeavor going to a movie with this crew but we make the commitmant with the movies we really want to see! This was one of them. It did not disappoint. Well, it did...but if you haven't seen it I won't spoil it for you.

We had a very mild winter this year much to our dismay. We wanted snow and lots of it. Didn't happen. Sigh But we did get some days with frost; not a great substitute but it was gorgeous!

 

Trips to the store like this happened! Yeah, they are probably going to shoot me for this one! Heehee

Bug came to visit!! She camped out in Hannah and Naomi's room(hence the mess in the background!) but could't stay up long enough to party!

Senior Pictures happened. This was hard, people. She is so beautiful and my heart ached at the next step. I will have to do a post by itself for the pics 'cause they were all awesome!!

See what I mean? Gorgeous.

And I get to do it again in a few months with Sarah! Aagghh! I can't believe I just said that...don't panic...

 

That is enough for now, 'cause ya'll know there are a ton more just waiting to be posted.

 

No comments: