Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, August 17, 2012

The first week

The first week of school is done and I am amazed and thankful at how well it has gone.  There were a few bumps-read attitudes-along the way but all in all it was a great first week.  I am still using my Ultimate Homeschool Planner and still absolutely loving it.  The older three girls have the student/teen version of the Ultimate Planners and are loving those as well.  They are just about perfect!

I know not every week will go this smoothly but it gives me hope for the year, ya know?  Now that I will have four full-time students with a toddler thrown in and three part-time students I need every bit of...something.  I don't even know what.  I am doing what I love with kids that I love.  How does it get any better than that?

No comments: