Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Vacation 2012

Vacation came on the heels of the local homeschool convention and I couldn't have been any more unprepared.  I was going crazy Saturday night to get things ready to leave Sunday bright and early.

It was difficult but we made it.

We made it in record time in fact. 

Our vacation this year was the most relaxing we have had in a very long time.  We didn't plan too much just took each day as it came.  Which meant we slept in each morning until we woke up and decided what to do each day.  It was wonderful!

We met with the whole family to go swimming or barbecue and we went out to eat as a group one night.  That is always an adventure! lol  We went shopping one day and went to The Titanic Exhibit another day.  All in all it was a great vacation. 

I took the camera but only took a few pictures.  Some with my phone and a few with the camera.  I think though, I only got pictures of us cheating at miniature golf!!!



She was guarding the fudge!!  



1 comment:

Laura said...

Your vacation sounds like it was wonderful. And I LOVE the 'guarding the fudge' photo. :D Tell her good job!! :)