Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Sweet New Girl

As I mentioned in my last post, we have been honored and blessed to have been asked to be a part of a sweet little girls life.  We are going to get to love on her Monday-Friday and we are thrilled!  She is just too precious and we love her already.

Here are a few pictures of 'Bug'.  (since I don't use names for my girls and will sometimes use their nicknames, I have come up with Bug for our new little one)

Doesn't she have a great smile?  Every time we got the camera out, she would smile!!

Love the hat! 

Of course a headband with a hair bow! 

Gorgeous blue eyes! 
She is such an adorably, sweet little thing.  We are blessed to be part of her life.


2 comments:

Kristine said...

Love the photos--what a doll! Only God could come up with such a wonderful match for both your family and for Bug, to put you all together!

momof3girls said...

Goodness! She is adorable! :)