Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What was she thinking?

Follow this link and listen to what Joy from the view thinks about homeschoolers. It is indicitave of what they think of anyone who doesn't fall in line with their 'views'. Yet again, ABC has something to apologize for. Will they, I doubt it.

You have to go through an advertisement to get to the clip. Sorry abou that, I just wanted to get it directly from the ABC website. When the clip comes up, Joy's comments are around the -3:08 mark.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6271001


1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hah, I'm not watching it because I don't care what Joy "thinks." I have realized that she doesn't. LOL

Do I sound a tad bitter?

If I have to listen to Joy drone on about "tolerance," I may just go barf. Again.

How about Elisabeth Hasselbeck for VP? Now THAT's a good topic!