Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Craft Day, finally!

I am finally getting my Craft Day pics up.

It was only a week and a half ago. :)


My mom's rental car was a PT Cruiser! That is so not fair.

The boys out doing work of some kind. ;)


At least she got something done!


She was working very hard, too.


Deep Fried Pickles. Can you say YUMMO?


Becky and Tater. (my sister and my niece)


Bec working hard.


Em eating...


Robin eating...


My new coffee mug! Isn't is beautiful?

There are more and there is a video clip that I will have to add later. For now, I am going to bed!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Deep fried PICKLES? (I really need to try that funnel cake, lol.)

Cute pics, and I like the artsy look of the B&Ws.

Ooh, and cool about your Mom's rental car!