Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Week in a Nutshell

Our week has been crazy! It has been full and wonderful. We had a Dad's Night for our home school group that turned out really well. I will have to post pictures tomorrow.

For now, here are some pictures that were taken this week.


This is the tree in our front yard. It was so startling white.



My 8yodd hit her shin on the steps to the slide and wound up with this beauty of a bruise!



I have been trying for months to get a picture of the moon and my 10yodd tries one time and gets this. That is *so* not fair!


I made a yellow cake from scratch with cream cheese frosting, from scratch. It doesn't happen that often. Then my 6yodd wanted me to put red hearts on it. I did.

When we went into the kitchen a little later, this is what I saw.

Guess who took a little sample? No, guess again!

Okay, I will tell you. THE DOG. Maggie stood on her hind legs and ever so gently took two bites out of my homemade cake. UGH

Dh said that at least she didn't touch the hearts!!!


No comments: