Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Things we have been up to...

Life has been crazy and fast! Here is a fast recap of the highlights.

At least some of them!

We spent a day with dh's family.


Dh's youngest brother and his wife are expecting their first baby! WOOHOO!!


The animals got loose from the zoo!


Well, um...


Pick me, pick me!


Planning for next year while learning a new curriculum.


Forgetting my plants.


Learning to ride without training wheels!


Helping sister by tying knots in her laces! :)


Books from the FIRST time I went to the Library Sale!


There are more pictures; but, I don't have time to wade through them right now. Hopefully I will get to them this week.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like you have been busy. :) Love the picture without training wheels!!

I can't wait to hear how you are doing with TOG!