Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Catching up with Pictures!

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content.

 I have finally got some Christmas pictures to post!

Our tree(and the dog's behind)before presents were wrapped.

The gingerbread house that I refuse to do with them! They did better w/o me!!

I have had this ornament since 1976.  I love it!

A new ornament made by one of the kiddos.

Yes, we get our dog Christmas presents.  Mostly bones, but still!


Why are they sad?  Bc we gave them coal in their stockings! roflol Don't get too sad for them, it was chocolate!!


Her first present from her parents...


She may look unhappy but really...


She was bawling.  She was so happy she cried.  A lot!


A new 'big girl' suitcase.  She was pleased!


A surprise bedding set!  heehee (that was on sale!)


A real watch for the grown up girl.

It was such a low key, low budget Christmas and we loved it more than if we had spent oodles of money.  Next year we may work on getting even less and donating more.



1 comment:

Libby.Terrell said...

A low key Christmas is the best. I am serously thinking about a handmade/homemade, second hand Christmas next year. The girls love the gifts we made for them the best. And I look forward to E being able to participate in the giving aspect next year. It is so fulfilling to bless others!