Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, January 14, 2008

UMM....

Yesterday, I was coaching at a gymnastics meet for just over six hours and did not get home until after 11pm. I had pictures to post; but, I was so worn out that I couldn't stay awake long enough to post them! I am hoping that this is not a trend and that I can get back on track with posting every day! ;)

So, here's yesterdays pics...

These are the sights I came home to last night!

None of the girls could stay up long enough to say good night to me. :(

She is in there somewhere! Yep, I see the blonde hair!

Aren't they cute? They were actually snoring and it was the funniest sound! I wonder who is the blanket hog?

Very shortly after this picture I was curled up in bed, snoring myself!!! :)

2 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

I LOVE sleeping pictures. The kids look so precious! I didn't know you were involved in gymnastics. Wow! Did you compete yourself? I helped out for two years in a homeschooling (volunteer) gymnastics program at the Y. It was fun. I am NOT coordinated or athletic at all and I enjoyed learning about gymnastics.

momma24 said...

I teach gymnastics for the Y and, yes I competed when I was young. From about 3-12 years old! I love getting to know these girls and helping them learn new things. It is amazing that I get paid to have fun!!

I also teach a 3yo class and a class for mom's and tots! More fun that I get paid for!